During this module we will examine the elements of love and relationships. What does it mean to love? How can we love without possessing? How do we restore our presence? How do we offer our presence to others? How are we in relationship with everything and everyone?
What to Expect::
Yoga therapist, nina be (MA. M.ED. E-RYT500) will guide discussions and practices that have affected deep healing in thousands of her students and clients, such as : evaluation & healing, applied mindfulness, positive psychology & compassionate Self regard to translate limited views of diagnosing, self-concept & beliefs into positive, proactive potential. We will apply researched methodologies, such as embodied asana & movement, energizing & calming breathing techniques, neurological, developmental and psychosomatic sciences, deep listening presence, loving kindness & mindfulness and learn simple ways to discuss mental health using inspiration as motivation instead of illness & pathology.
- Third Mindfulness Training: True love
- Sutra on the Net of Sensual Love
- Emotional, physical and spiritual intimacy
- Roots of desire, craving, habit energy, complexes
- Transforming loneliness
- Wrong views
- Understanding, deep listening, forgiveness
- Three keys to happiness: Smrti (mindfulness), Samadhi (concentration) & Prajna (insight)
- Four elements of true love: Maitri (loving kindness), Karuna (compassion), Mudita (joy) & Upeksha (equanimity)
- Aspiration & volition
- Fidelity & roots
- 6 Mantras of love