What defines a healthy mind? How does the Body influence the Mind, and how does the Mind influence the Body? Is the Mind the Brain? What are the 'layers' of the Mind and Body? How do we transform the Mind/Body?
MindBody Centering Yoga is an applied art & science that supports aspects of mental, physical and emotional health, with integrating, grounding and stabilizing, the whole person. Learn how the 7 tenets of MBCY methodology has enlivened and inspired over 1200 individuals, families and groups into empowerment in order to build trusting relationships with themselves, loved ones and in the world.
What to Expect::
Yoga therapist, nina be (MA. M.ED. E-RYT500) will guide discussions and practices that have affected deep healing through: comprehensive 'whole person' evaluation systems, applied mindfulness lifestyle practices, positive psychology to support compassionate Self regard, simple language shifts to expand possible limited views of self-concept & beliefs into positive, proactive potential. We will apply researched methodologies, such as embodied asana & movement, energizing & calming breathing techniques, neurological, developmental and psychosomatic sciences, deep listening presence, loving kindness & mindfulness and learn simple ways to discuss mental health using inspiration as motivation.
- Breakdown detailed aspects of the mind in order to understand thriving in life
- Learn MindBody yoga techniques for present moment awareness & grace
- Explore positive, proactive possibility as supportive language
- Unlock the fundamental human ethics of the Yamas and Niyamas as a way to soften the effects of life
- Receive guidance to create a personalized practice of MBCY techniques