Free your unlimited potential and manifest the life you want to live!
MindBody Centering Yoga is a living form of yoga that is meant to be used out in the world to create potent evolutionary positive effects from the past for future generations.
The MBCY YTT is about YOU experiencing your BEST Self in order to facilitate the same for others!
Study with one of the innovators of yoga for transforming trauma.
Mindbody Centering Yoga Teacher Training (RYT 200) is one of the first trauma sensitive yoga techniques created in the US. MBCY graduates work with highly attuned skills in anatomy, mindfulness, multi-leveled asana and pranayama techniques, injury prevention and community building serving a broad spectrum of aspiring students with kindness and assurance.
Our sophisticated hatha raja yoga technique includes::
- Embodied in-depth and detailed anatomy of +60 postures
- Accessible alignment for all body types and situations
- Hands on assists for the whole body and mind
- Breathing techniques for all conditions
- Loving Kindness meditation to support potential
- Empowerment through understanding the 8 limbs
- Energy medicine through the chakra system
- Psychosomatic neurology
- Restorative yoga nidra to enhance self-regulation
- Nada yoga, mantra and affirmations for healing
RYT 200 Training Commitment::
- 7 weekends - Saturday & Sunday from 7:30am-5.30pm
- Mindfulness & community service
- Personally designed daily practice
- Willingness to teach 6 community classes
RYT 200 Prerequisite::
- Attend at least 2 classes with Nina Be (unless you are joining from out-of-town)
- Have a regular Yoga practice (2-4 times a week) for at least a year
7-WEEKENDS (Saturdays & Sundays from 7:30am-5.30pm)
- June 30-July 1
- July 7-8
- *No Class July 14-15
- July 21-22
- July 28-29
- August 4-5
- August 10-12*
* Includes Friday 5-9pm.