RYT 200 Yoga Teacher Training Certification: Summer 2017
Mindbody Centering Yoga Teacher Training (RYT 200) is one of the first trauma sensitive yoga techniques created in the US. MBCY graduates workwith highly attuned skills in anatomy, mindfulness, multi-leveled asana and pranyama techniques, injury prevention and community building serving a broad spectrum of aspiring students with kindness and assurance.
Our sophisticated hatha raja yoga technique includes::
- Embodied in-depth and detailed anatomy of +60 postures
- Accessible alignment for all body types and situations
- Hands on assists for the whole body and mind
- Breathing techniques for all conditions
- Loving Kindness meditation to support potential
- Empowerment through understanding the 8 limbs
- Energy medicine through the chakra system
- Psychosomatic neurology
- Restorative yoga nidra to enhance self-regulation
- Nada yoga, mantra and affirmations for healing
RYT 200 Training Commitment::
- 7 weekends - Saturday & Sunday from 7:30am-5.30pm
- Mindfulness & community service
7-WEEKENDS (Saturdays & Sundays from 7:30am-5.30pm)
- July 1-2
- July 8-9
- July 15-16
- July 22-23
- July 29-30
- August 5-6
- August 11-13*
* Includes Friday 5-9pm.
TUITION COST: $2,695*
* $100 OFF if apply by May 31st.
June 25, 2017.
**Personalized payment plans are available.